Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Courage Doesn't Always Roar. Sometimes it's the quiet voice that whispers 'I will try again tomorrow."

Everytime I walk into the building it's like a new episode of Day of our Lives.  It's always something: Someone asking me about a situation I handled incorrectly, someone asking about something that happened the day before, or even something I may have said or how I said something to an agent.

Some days are easier than others, I know that.  Could it hurt to have Monday be an easy one? I'm just tired of feeling like no one can be trusted- that I question the moves I make, and for each day, I feel like I'm walking on eggshells. 

Some days I leave here thinking I'm being dramatic and things will get better.

Guess it's time to start believing or change something.  I don't want to hate my job . . . but if I'm not careful I'll be there faster than I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment